Please note our Christmas Hours 2020 in case you need to get in touch over Christmas and New Year.
The Marble Arch London BID office will be closed from 24 December and will reopen on 4 January. We will monitor emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org if your enquiry is urgent.
The Marble Arch Street Team will be working throughout the festive period:
- Monday 21 December – Wednesday 23 December: 8am-midnight
- Thursday 24 December: 8am-10pm
- Friday 25 December: No Patrols
- Saturday 26 December: No Patrols
- Sunday 27 December: No Patrols
- Monday 28 December – Wednesday 30 December: 8am-10pm
- Thursday 31 December: 8am-midnight
- Friday 1 January: 8am-10pm
Thereafter usual hours resume, that is Monday to Saturday 8am-10pm.
To contact one of the Street Team to raise a concern please call 07825 750777.
Remember, in an emergency, or if a crime is in progress, please dial 999.
You can report issues such as dumped rubbish or loud noise to Westminster Council here.
For Edgware Road, Old Marylebone Road and the roads around Marble Arch and Park Lane, problems with the highway and street lighting should be reported to Transport for London on 0343 222 1234 (choose option 5).