Timed Road Closures on Seymour Place and New Quebec Street
Every Thursday, Friday and Saturday until 28 August 2021 Seymour Place and New Quebec Street will be transformed into an al fresco dining experience with temporary road closures and extended outdoor dining areas.
As one of London’s most diverse dining destinations, there is something for everyone to enjoy on Seymour Place and New Quebec Street. Indulge in a crisp glass of wine from connoisseurs Vinoteca, followed by dinner at plant-based restaurant The Gate. For modern Italian cooking, try The Italian Greyhound (formerly Bernardi’s) and for a hearty Sunday roast, popular gastro pub The Grazing Goat will hit the spot.
Working in partnership with The Portman Estate and Baker Street Quarter Partnership, extra measures have also been taken to ensure that Seymour Place and New Quebec Street offer reassuring, safe experiences for visitors. An onsite Street Concierge team will be present in the area, available to offer guidance on social distancing and re-opening measures for visitors if needed.
The timed closures will operate between 11.30am and 9.30pm on Thursday, Friday and Saturdays until 28 August 2021.
The following pubs, restaurants, delis and cafes are participating. Please check websites for updated opening hours, and where possible please book ahead.
- The Carpenters Arms, 12 Seymour Place, London W1H 7NE
- The Italian Greyhound, 62 Seymour Street, London W1H 5BN – Bookings available from 1 June.
- The Gate, 22-24 Seymour Place, London W1H 7NL
- Vinoteca, 15 Seymour Place, London W1H 5BD
- Lurra, 9 Seymour Place, London W1H 5BA
- Donostia, 10 Seymour Place, London W1H 7ND
- GAILS Bakery, 4 – 6 Seymour Place, London W1H 7NA
- Seymour Store, 5a Seymour Place, London W1H 5BA
- So French, 21 Seymour Place, London W1H 5BH
New Quebec Street
- Daisy Green, 20 Seymour Street, London W1H 7HX
- La Petite Poissonnerie, 19 New Quebec Street, London W1H 7RY
- The Grazing Goat, 6 New Quebec Street, London W1H 7RQ
- Zayna, 25 New Quebec Street, London W1H 7SF
- Philglas and Swiggot, 22 New Quebec Street, London W1H 7SB
- La Masseria Deli, 69 Upper Berkeley Street, London W1H 7QZ
Extended Outdoor Seating in Connaught Village
Extended terraces can also be found in Connaught Village, an oasis of calm just a short walk from Marble Arch and Hyde Park. This leafy corner of London boasts a vast number of eateries, from renowned Belgian restaurant and patisserie Le Pain Quotiden to charming corner pub, Duke of Kendal.
The following venues offer extended outdoor seating areas every day until September 2021. Bookings are advised.
- Le Pain Quotiden, 30-31 Kendal Street, London W2 2AW
- Colbeh, 6 Porchester Place, London W2 2BS
- Connaught Wine Cellar, 8 Porchester Place, London W2 2BS
- St Aymes, 59 Connaught Stree, London W2 2BB
- Casa Malevo, 23 Connaught Street, London W2 2AY
- Duke of Kendal, 38 Connaught Street, London W2 2AF
- Le Chef Masgouf, 41 Connaught Street, London W2 2FD
- Abasto, 55-57 Connaught Street, London W2 2BB