Home Grown is a private members’ club that provides entrepreneurial pioneers with unique resources to unlock the true value of their business potential. It is a global community of experienced entrepreneurs, sophisticated investors and trusted advisors. Part of the Home House Collection, Home Grown is set in a stunning six story Georgian building on Great Cumberland Place in the heart of Marylebone, offering a space for like-minded people to work, network and entertain and boasts 35 bedrooms, innovative business lounges, bars, pitching suites and a stylish restaurant.
Home Grown’s purpose is to act as a catalyst for business growth. The club provides its members with unique dynamic content, exclusive networking opportunities and both in house and virtual events to inspire lively debate and disrupt thinking with qualified expert opinion.
Home Grown is offering Marble Arch BID members exclusive access to their Neighbourly Offer and waiving the joining fee of £299.
- Affiliate Membership: £1,650 per annum instead of £2,000 per annum (no joining fee – normally £299);
- Portfolio: £1,350 per annum for 3 or more within the same business (no joining fee – normally £299);
- Home House Collection: £2,950 per annum – includes both Home House and Home Grown membership (no joining fee – normally £299).
Home Grown reopens its doors on 17 May, for those looking to join throughout the month of April and May, Home Grown will also offer a complimentary bedroom night for two.
All prices are inclusive of VAT. To find out more about membership, please contact Home Grown’s Membership Team on 020 3928 8006 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a community of over 4,500 professionals and enjoy:
- Flexible workspaces;
- Meeting rooms available for hire;
- Comfortable lounges;
- Events throughout the year, from business seminars to breakfast briefings and social drinks designed for connectivity and growth;
- An exclusive cocktail bar and restaurant;
- A heated outdoor terrace;
- Preferential bedroom rates;
- Access to investors and entrepreneurs;
- A community of industry leaders.