For any enquiries, please contact Frameless on 020 7871 7750 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Unlock the power of mindfulness with monthly immersive yoga classes at Frameless from Sunday 5 March 2023. Taking place in the largest of Frameless’ four immersive galleries, ‘The World Around Us’ offers a backdrop of sensational masterpieces re-imagined, creating a truly magical yoga experience. This is a yoga class like no other.
Tickets cost £35 and guests are free to explore all four Frameless galleries following the class at no extra cost. The Café/Bar will also be open for breakfast and refreshments from around 9.30am.
Immersive yoga & sound bath, Sunday 5 March 2023 8am-9.15am
Begin your day with Adam guiding you though a creatively sequenced class feature long holds, controlled yet dynamic movements, intelligent alignment, anatomical precision and a focus on integrity, over depth, in postures. Holly with then take you on a journey of sounds, where healing vibrations and sensations from beautiful instruments such as crystal bowls, chimes and Holly’s singing voice will weave their wonders over and through you. Expect a unique, sensory experience which aims to leave you in a state of balance and harmony.
Immersive yoga, Sunday 2 April and 14 May 2023 8am-9.15am
A second-to-none yoga class, led by renowned vinyasa instructor Julie Montagu, signposting her exclusive return to London. In Julie’s words: “An all-level vinyasa flow with modifications for complete beginners and variations for those more experience. In vinyasa yoga, each movement is synchronized with the breath. The breath acts as an anchor as you move from one pose to the next. Sessions will start with setting an intention, pranayama (breath), asana (poses) and ending with savasana (relaxation)”.
- Please bring your own yoga mat.
- This event is for those aged 16 and over.
- Bookings are required and proof of ticket will be required at the door. Tickets for yoga will not be available to purchase at the door.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Doors will open 20 minutes before the class begins. Entry is via the main entrance at 6 Marble Arch Place. The class will commence at the advertised time so please allow time to access the gallery and set up your mat. Entry will not be allowed more than 10 minutes after the scheduled start time.
- Complementary cloakroom is available where you can leave small bags however, there are no lockers for valuables, so all possessions are left at your own risk.
- Bicycles, scooters and skateboards are not allowed inside the building.