London & Partners, the international trade, investment and promotion agency for London, is working with the city’s tourism industry to deliver a £6m recovery campaign to support the reopening of London. Let’s Do London will launch mid-May to drive consumer spend and footfall across London’s tourism, retail, hospitality and cultural sectors.
The target audiences are:
- Domestic overnight trips: 60% of outbound visitors are considering a domestic trip this year. 25% of these are considering a city break and 75% considering a coast or countryside holiday.
- Domestic day trips: Audiences are keen to escape the everyday, meet up with friends and family, and enjoy London’s unique and wide variety of experiences.
- Londoners: Remind Londoners what they have been missing, particularly the unique and wide variety of experiences available which they can enjoy with friends and family.
How to get involved
Be part of the campaign by:
- Using the toolkit and assets in your content and campaigns.
- Promoting your business to customers using the #LetsDoLondon hashtag.
- Heading over to the official image library for imagery. Register for free using the Press option to access the images.