August 2022: The Street Team is now on duty Monday-Thursday from 8am-10pm and Friday-Saturday from 8am-midnight.
Please note our Christmas Hours 2021 in case you need to get in touch with us over Christmas and New Year.
The Marble Arch London BID office will be closed from 24 December and will reopen on 4 January. We will monitor emails sent to email@example.com if your enquiry is urgent.
The Marble Arch Street Team will be working over the festive period:
- Friday 24 December: 8am-10pm
- Saturday 25 December: No Patrols
- Sunday 26 December: No Patrols
- Monday 27 December: 8am-10pm
- Tuesday 28 December: 8am-10pm
- Wednesday 29 December 8am-10pm
- Thursday 30 December: 8am-10pm
- Friday 31 December: 8am-10pm
- Saturday 1 January: 10am-10pm
From Monday 3 January usual hours resume, Monday to Saturday 8am-10pm.
The Street Team can be contacted by phone or WhatsApp on 07825 750 777 or 07852 566 122. If you have any questions about our safety and security work, please email our Security and Resilience Manager.
You can report issues such as dumped rubbish or loud noise to Westminster Council here.
For Edgware Road, Old Marylebone Road and the roads around Marble Arch and Park Lane, problems with the highway and street lighting should be reported to Transport for London on 0343 222 1234 (choose option 5).