Please note our Christmas Hours 2022 in case you need to get in touch with us over Christmas and New Year.
The Marble Arch London BID office will be closed from 5pm on 23 December and will reopen at 9am on 3 January. We will monitor emails sent to email@example.com if your enquiry is urgent.
The Marble Arch Street Team will be working over the festive period:
- Friday 23 December: 8am-midnight
- Saturday 24 December: 8am-9pm
- Sunday 25 December: No patrols
- Monday 26 December: No patrols
- Tuesday 27 December: 8am-10pm
- Wednesday 28 December 8am-10pm
- Thursday 29 December: 8am-10pm
- Friday 30 December: 8am-midnight
- Saturday 31 December: 8am-10pm
- Sunday 1 January: No patrols
From Monday 2 January usual hours resume, Monday-Thursday from 8am-10pm and Friday-Saturday from 8am-midnight.
The Street Team can be contacted by phone or WhatsApp on 07825 750 777 or 07852 566 122. If you have any questions about our safety and security work, please email Steve, our Business Security and Resilience Manager.
You can report issues such as dumped rubbish or loud noise to Westminster Council here.
For Edgware Road, Old Marylebone Road and the roads around Marble Arch and Park Lane, problems with the highway and street lighting should be reported to Transport for London on 0343 222 1234 (choose option 5).