Please note our Christmas Hours 2023 in case you need to get in touch with us over Christmas and New Year.
The Marble Arch London BID office will be closed from 5pm on Friday 22 December and will reopen at 9am on Tuesday 2 January. We will monitor emails sent to email@example.com if your enquiry is urgent.
The Marble Arch Street Team will be working over the festive period:
- Saturday 23 December: 8am-midnight
- Sunday 24 December: No patrols
- Monday 25 December: No patrols
- Tuesday 26 December: 8am-10pm
- Wednesday 27 December 8am-10pm
- Thursday 28 December: 8am-10pm
- Friday 29 December: 8am-midnight
- Saturday 30 December: 8am-midnight
- Sunday 31 December: No patrols
- Monday 1 January: No patrols
From Tuesday 2 January usual hours resume, Monday-Thursday from 8am-10pm and Friday-Saturday from 8am-midnight.
The Street Team can be contacted by phone or WhatsApp on 07825 750 777 or 07852 566 122.
You can report issues such as dumped rubbish or loud noise to Westminster Council here.
For Edgware Road, Old Marylebone Road and the roads around Marble Arch and Park Lane, problems with the highway and street lighting should be reported to Transport for London on 0343 222 1234 (choose option 5).