Please note our Christmas Hours 2019 in case you need to get in touch over Christmas and New Year.
The Marble Arch London BID office will be closed from 24 December and reopen on 2 January. We will monitor emails sent to email@example.com if your enquiry is urgent.
The Marble Arch Street Team will be working daily from 8am to midnight until Christmas Eve but will have Christmas Day and Boxing Day off.
Street Team Patrol Times over Christmas and New Year
- Monday 23 December, 8am-midnight
- Tuesday 24 December, 8am-8pm
- Wednesday 25 December, no patrol
- Thursday 26 December, no patrol
- Friday 27 December, 8am-midnight
- Saturday 28 December, 8am-midnight
- Sunday 29 December, no patrol
- Monday 30 December, 8am-midnight
- Tuesday 31 December, 8am-midnight
- Wednesday 1 January, 8am-midnight
Thereafter usual hours resume, that is Monday to Saturday, 8am to midnight.
To contact one of the Street Team to raise a concern please call 07825 750777.
Remember, in an emergency, or if a crime is in progress, please dial 999.
You can report issues such as dumped rubbish or loud noise to Westminster Council here or by calling 020 7641 2000.
For Edgware Road, Old Marylebone Road and the roads around Marble Arch and Park Lane, problems with the highway, traffic signals, dangerous structures and street lighting should be reported to Transport for London on 020 3054 3111.
Update – June 2020: The Street Team now operate Monday to Saturday 8am-10pm.