As we head into the Summer months, come and join in at As Nature Intended – Marble Arch to learn how to create delicious and summery snacks free from gluten, dairy, wheat and refined sugar. Tickets can be purchased here!
Join Evie, founder of Raw Bake Station, for an amazing raw baking class where you will try amazing recipes and learn her tips and secrets to prepare tasty treats for the best season of the year!
Your ticket, including recipes to take home and treats to eat during the class, is only £11 PLUS you’ll receive a £10 voucher to spend at the Marble Arch store on the same day of the event! So it’s essentially only £1- win-win! Tickets can be purchased here!
You will have lots of fun and leave with plenty of hand-made treats! Delicious!
- As Nature Intended reserves the right to cancel the event at any time; in the eventuality should this happen you will receive a full refund.
- Minimum participants 6 – Maximum 12 people. Should As Nature Intended not reach the minimum number the event might be rescheduled and you will receive a full refund.
- Please note should you wish to cancel with less than 48hours notice As Nature Intended will do its best to find a substitute and refund your ticket, but As Nature Intended are unable to guarantee a full or partial refund. With less than 24hours notice no refund or ticket substitution will be issued.
- With the purchase of a ticket for this event, you will receive a £10 voucher to spend at the Marble Arch store on the same day of the event (£5 on Raw Bake Station products and £5 on any product in store). Full T&C will be available on the printed voucher – no cash alternative for the voucher will be offered
- Please note: any information shared by purchasing the event ticket (name, email, contact number, ect), will be used solely for the purposes of the event by As Nature Intended; information will not be shared with third parties and will not be used for any other marketing purposes.