Connaught Village, located just on the doorstep of Marble Arch and Oxford Street, are pleased to announce the launch of Summer Village Vibes, a month long celebration of summer with activities & experiences for everyone to enjoy. Kicking off with a celebration on Saturday 10 June 2023 to coincide with Open Garden’s weekend and running until Sunday 9 July 2023, Londoners will be invited to immerse themselves in culture & wellness experiences and sample some of the delicious food and drink Connaught Village has to offer.
As part of the launch of Summer Village Vibes on Saturday 10 June, visitors will be welcomed to Connaught Village to take part in an array of activities:
- Open Garden 10am-4pm: Five completely unseen and untouched gardens will be opened to the public for this special day:The Water Gardens, Coniston Court, Devonport, Gloucester Square Garden, Oxford Square Garden, and Reflection 2020. Free for children and £6 for adults. Tickets must be purchased in advance here.
- Free Yoga Class 9-10am. Book via email.
- Free Sound Bath 10-11am. Book via email.
- Free Tablescaping with Hazel Gardiner: 10am-12pm and 2-4pm. Book via email.
- Free Flower Painting with Carol Maxwell, Max Made Me: 12.30-2pm and 4-5.30pm. Book via email.
- Free Cheese tasting at Buchanans from 10am-6pm. Book via email.
Summer Village Vibes will continue throughout June and into July with more events taking place in Connaught Village:
- Free drop-in wine & cheese tasting at Buchanans on 23 and 24 June. Book via email.
- Tablescaping with Hazel Gardiner on 15 and 28 June 6-8pm at 7 Porchester Place – £50 per class. Book here.
- Flower Painting with Carol Maxwell, Max Made Me on 20 June and 6 July 6-8pm – £50 per class. Book here.
- Free Bacon/Freud exhibition at Dellasposa Gallery until 11 July.