The UK has left the EU and is leaving the EU single market and customs union. The end of the transition period means businesses should take action now to prepare for guaranteed changes and new rules from January 2021. To support business preparations, the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy is hosting free UK Transition Business Webinars to help businesses check the new rules and understand the actions they need to take.
Following the initial broadcast the webinars will be available on demand. The live UK Transition Business Webinars will take place at the following times:
- Services and investment – Tuesday 13 October 11am
- Retail – Wednesday 14 October 11am
- Automotive – Wednesday 14 October 2pm
- Metals and other materials – Tuesday 20 October 11am
- Electronics and machinery – Wednesday 21 October 11am
- Consumer goods – Thursday 22 October 11am
- Life Sciences – Tuesday 27 October 11am
- Construction – Wednesday 28 October 11am
- Aerospace – Thursday 29 October 11am
Click here to register for the above sessions.