Embrace the Christmas spirit with London’s most popular destination for festive fun! Open daily from 10am to 10pm, except Christmas Day, Winter Wonderland returns to Hyde Park from 19 November 2021 – 22 January 2022.
Featuring over 200 rides, attractions, games, and food and drink offerings, from ice skating and circus shows to a Christmas market and live music, Winter Wonderland is the event we’ve all been waiting for!
You will need to book timed entry tickets, to help manage visitor numbers. Entry is free during off-peak periods and costs between £5 – £7.50 for peak hours. Once you’re in, you can stay as long as you like. If you spend £20 or more on any of the attractions and rides online and in advance, your entrance ticket will become free when booked in the same transaction. You can book your timed tickets here.
Things to do
- Ice Skating: UK’s largest outdoor ice rink is set under a canopy of twinkly lights and built around the iconic Victorian bandstand
- The Giant Wheel: The tallest transportable wheel in the world
- XXL: One of the first high G-force pendulum style rides in Europe. It can swing to heights of 47 metres with a claw that rotates at a maximum speed of 15 RPM.
- Munich Looping: The world’s largest transportable roller coaster.
- Ice Mountain: An indoor spinning roller coaster gives you a thrilling experience of the Arctic.
- Hangover: At a staggering 85 metres high this is the the tallest transportable drop-tower in the world.
- Eurocoaster: Winter Wonderland’s longest-standing rides with a 370 metre long track.
- Irrgarten: A German walk-through attraction with a glass maze
- Zippos Christmas Circus (10am – 5pm): Jaw-dropping aerial and acrobatic magic with adorable giant Christmas inflatable fur Bears!
- Cirque Berserk (5 – 10pm): A high-energy smorgasbord of thrills, skills and adrenaline-fuelled circus stunts
- Christmas Markets: Stroll through 100 charming traditional wooden chalets, which will be sure to tempt you with unique gifts, traditional Christmas decorations and culinary delights.
- Santa Land: Open every day from 10am – 6pm, Santa’s grotto is run on a first-come first-served basis and is free to enter with a Winter wonderland ticket but tokens must be purchased for the rides at one of the many token booths. Children’s rides start at £2 each.
Eat, Drink & Be Merry
- The Bavarian Hall: Steins, bratwurst, live music, and DJs. Table bookings and packages available now.
- The Refuge Jimmy’s Pop-Up: Jimmy Garcia’s Alpine themed three course dining pop-up.
- Thor’s Tipi: A Viking inspired Christmas experience with cosy fires, mulled wine, hot chocolate, and Prosecco.
- Street Food Village
- The Fire Pit: An open-air bar, live band and DJ sets nightly
- The Explorer’s Rest: Drinks, acoustic performances, and DJ sets
- Bar Ice: The coolest bar at Winter Wonderland, where you can expect fun cocktails and ice to be quite literally everywhere
Drinking water is available at all bars and selected taps around the site so remember to bring your own empty drinking bottles to be refilled on site.