When local businesses get together and work with schools, charities and community groups in their area great things can happen. Marble Arch London facilitates closer working relationships, makes connections between groups and celebrates achievements in the community. We work with your in-house community or CSR team, introducing you to community partners. Watch our Marble Arch Community Programme Animation to see how we can help you and your team reach your CSR goals and how you can have a positive impact on the community.
Volunteer or fundraise for local charities and schools through the Marble Arch Community Programme. You can select from a variety of initiatives to suit skills and time. We broker partnerships between businesses, charities and schools, with participation ranging from a fun, physical challenge to a long term engagement.
Marble Arch BID will be active in the local community alongside its members by:
- Working with community partners and schools in the BID area to ensure they play a part in events and cultural activities.
- Mentoring in secondary schools and academies.
- Adding value to curriculum topics through careers talks.
- Channelling your donations of surplus food, furniture, IT, office equipment, clothes, stationery and homeware to local charities.
- Organising gardening and decorating team challenges in charity premises, schools and supported housing schemes.
- Matching volunteers with charities and schools to undertake skilled volunteering.
- Running a supported reading volunteering scheme in local schools, just one hour per week to make a real difference.
- Delivering CV workshops and mock interview sessions for local unemployed people and school leavers.
- Devising long-term skill sharing programmes based on your core business priorities, in areas such as HR, finance, marketing, property, e-commerce or business planning.